Now you can set up alerts for your geofences whenever the object you’re tracking crosses over the fence! Set this up via webhook so you can get the alerts via Whatsapp, Slack, your fleet management platform, and beyond. Or set it up so that you receive an email.
Some use cases:
- Send alerts for geomarketing, when a customer approaches a store
- Alert your customer when the food deliverer is approaching their home
- Get alerts for fleet management, when a driver drives off course
- Get alerts for special people tracking, such as children, if they are leaving school when they shouldn’t be
- Get an alert when a truck is within 5km radius of a delivery center to notify the receiver
For more information, check out the geofencing suite of products here.
Check out the documentation here.
Love it? Hate it? Feel free to provide any thoughts and feedback about your experience directly to me: email@example.com.