Getting information about road sections

852/5000
Hi everyone,

I would like to know if there is any way to know the start coordinates and end coordinates (or chain in openLR format or in polyline format or an identifier of that section) of a road section given some coordinates within that road section or near of it using one of the TomTom APIs.

For example, suppose there is a road that is represented on the map by several sections, if I have the coordinates of a point near or within one of the sections that returns the starting coordinates and end coordinates (or openLR format string) or in polyline format or an identifier of that section).

The idea is to migrate the roadinfo function of the Sygic API to use something similar with the TomTom API. roadinfo returns a polyline that represents the road segment that contains the coordinates of that section, not the complete road.

You might want to checkout this:

1 Like

Thank you very much for your response, I appreciate your interest. tt.services.trafficFlowSegmentData is almost what I am looking for, but it gives all the points than compose the road, not only those from the segment I need. I will continue researching on this subject.