Calculate Route Failing

Any idea why this rout fail?

https://api.tomtom.com/routing/1/calculateRoute/44.41353,12.20161:44.41702,12.19766:44.41731,12.19727/json?maxAlternatives=0&instructionsType=tagged&language=it-IT&key=…&traffic=false&departAt=2022-07-14T06%3A00%3A00.000Z

Response say
{
“formatVersion”: “0.0.12”,
“error”: {
“description”: “Engine error while executing route request: NO_ROUTE_FOUND: route search failed between waypoint 1 and destination”
},
“detailedError”: {
“message”: “Engine error while executing route request: NO_ROUTE_FOUND: route search failed between waypoint 1 and destination”,
“code”: “NO_ROUTE_FOUND”
}
}

Hi Fabiano,
We have a restriction in this area that prohibits passage from 7:30 a.m. to 08:30 p.m.
And you see, when you provide these three points, the only possible way goes by this restricted road. As departure time is set to 6 a.m., there is no possible way to get through the restriction in time.

If there is no such restriction, I can report this as a bug to a proper team. Just let me know.

Hi Michal,
Not sure about real restrictions. Anyway… is there any options to have the route ignoring this kind of restrictions? My app need to calculate a route, not really interested in restrictions because need to be used by delivery service that can enter restricted area.

Thank you
Fabiano

Sorry, it’s not possible to ignore such restrictions.
The only way to arrange such a way is by setting the departure time earlier to avoid these time restrictions.